Tuesday, September 13, 2005

More pastafarianism

curiouser and curiouser says:
the attachment after your name, does to my mind either stand for; the world wrestling federation of sadomasochism and domination or if not that then the world wildlife fund of the same type
curiouser and curiouser says:
i assume one of these is correct...
Nickopotamus says:
well, to be fair, it's neither
Nickopotamus says:
though the idea of a world wrestling federation of sadomasochism and domination sounds amusing
Nickopotamus says:
it actually stands for "what would flying spaghetti monster do?"
curiouser and curiouser says:
oh. ok.
curiouser and curiouser says:
presumably he would be a member of the wwf for S&D
curiouser and curiouser says:
and since it appears to therefore not exist, I shall make myself queen of it.

The flying spaghetti monster touches another person with his noodly appendage

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you know what, I've been looking for a site like that to deal with my ADHD-related issues and - ooh, cake!

I like cake! Lalalala.

(I probably should mention that I initially thought that the above post was something from one of our group - I mean, ADD is one of our running jokes... do you think they've started making targeted spam now? :P)

4:10 pm  
Blogger Nickopotamus said...

MIND READING targetted spam, in fact. That would be cool. It could be from a big mind reading satellite in space. Satellite's are brilliant. You can put big lasers on them and shoot things. You could shoot people who do really annoying things, like carve you up on a roundabout or put crappy spam on your website. I think spammers who put crappy messages on your website suck. They smell of poo. Did someone mention cake?

Also, I think Bailey gets a chocolate of obscure spelling for her last post :)

7:05 pm  
Blogger Nickopotamus said...

Also, I've just read the title on the afforemention ADHD website:

"ADHD, we need Education, not Assassination!"

rofl does seem to be a good comment to go next

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home