Thursday, September 08, 2005

Richard misses an innuendo

I would normally not put a quote as seemingly ordinary as this in, but the fact is, it marks an event which many of us have never before witnessed, and thus deserves mention.

"Mention" to the extent that it ought to be shouted from the rooftops of Cambridge, as the towncriers of days long past screamed the news that Jesus of Nazarene had murdered the noble Pontius Pilate.


RICHARD MANNS MISSED AN INNUENDO !!!!!!!!!


Okay, to be fair he did not realise it for only a second, but it's incredible enough that he wasn't already thinking of it when he typed.

I'm still stunned, at any rate.


Thursday 8th September 2005, 1400 hrs GMT

Cez:
Game over. :(

Richard:
*rubs face in it*
Richard:

*realises another meaning for that*


Still, he made up for it a bit later.


Richard:
lol - I suddenly thought - "Steve the Enemy - likes it hot and creamy..."
Cez:
Where did you get that from ??
Richard:
MY HEAD,
Cez:
Which head ?
Richard:
MY AWFUL, DISGUSTING HEAD.
Richard:
The upper one.



As always, we thank you.



I also thought that I would take this opportunity to plug my idea for a special edition of Blue Boar Fear Factor. For those of you who have not heard of Fear Factor and are as yet unaware of my obsession with it (the wit! the competitive rages! the host who looks not unlike my brother!) can read up on it here:
http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/index.shtml

Applications under my door, please.

Until then, I bid you good day.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[reeling in shock]

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home