Monday, September 05, 2005

Fingers and other signs of masculinity

[Note: the ratio of index finger length to ring finger length indicates the amount of oestrogen vs. the amount of testosterone a foetus receives. The measurement is most significant in men and a markedly long ring finger is apparently a not-unreliable sign of being well-endowed elsewhere, as it shows having received a lot of testosterone.]

Richard says:
PS I measured... my 2D:4D ratio - average lady, 1 - average bloke, 0.95. Richard Manns...
Richard says:
...
Richard says:
...
Richard says:
1.1
Richard says:
I do rather wonder how my testicles dropped at all with that amount of oestrogen...
Bailey says:
they're weighed down by all the ova they contain, obviously...
Richard says:
I did wonder why my willy bled every month...

MSN conversation between Richard Manns and Sarah Donnelly, approx. 6.15pm, 05/09/05

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

First Timer
This is my first attempt at blogging so we will see howit goes http://www.usagestatistic.com or register to post comments Affilate Poll What I want most from Linux Gazette: More blogs More hard-core, technical ...
Nice content! We'll visit often...

Why not browse our autocad drafting services - related site and see what we have to say about autocad drafting services? Look forward to your visit!

5:51 pm  
Blogger Richard Manns said...

Sarah, I made a spelling mistake - should be "ratio" - and WE HAVE OUR FIRST SPAM POST!

8:51 pm  
Blogger Richard Manns said...

PS I am HAPPY with my 'size' - *sniff* *swipes away tear* - OK??? I've had a lot of counselling... It's not size that matters, it's how you use it, THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!!! *mumbles mantra to self repeatedly...*

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

And it's not our first spam post - check the comment section of the "Caians and country" quote post.

12:55 am  
Blogger Cez said...

I'm happy with my 1. I was a bit worried for a moment there, because I looked at the dorsum of my hand and due to the fingernails, my ring finger looked substantially longer.

9:22 am  
Blogger Cez said...

The BACK of the hand, that's what it's called !!

9:22 am  
Blogger Richard Manns said...

Can't Bailey delete these shitty posts??? *cries at abuse*

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you meant the spam comments, Richard - in which case, all are gone but the "first" spam post (actually our second). Are you guys up for the "kill spammers with our biting wit" game? Chocolate is at stake...

PS: You did mean spam when you said "shitty posts", right? Because the "cries at abuse" [="cries at abuse to self"] makes me think you want the main entry gone. :S

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home