Sunday, September 04, 2005

One by one, you WILL succumb....

After what seems like several eternities of battering those pesky blog salespeople off my virtual doorstep, I have decided that sharing a blog is something I can handle. Especially if it's for such a worthy cause as ensuring the (relative) posterity of the Blue Boar O Crew.

I've decided to include a quote in my first post, so as not to be egotistic and simply announce my presence (coughRichardcough)

and speaking of the devil, here it is!


Richard:
But who knows - size isn't everything - unless your clitoris is in a Fallopian tube somewhere...

7th August 2005



We thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Manns said...

I think we should have a rule about only posting here when the main thing is a quotation.

And I only posted because then we'd know when everyone joined... I'm not egotistical, really... :S

9:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OooOOOooh, colours... :)

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home