Saturday, September 03, 2005

CALLING BLUE BOAR

To ease the (not unappreciated) responsibility I've had in being the keeper of The Book, I ask the aid of as many Blue Boars as are willing to help in this effort:

The Book, online.

Or, more precisely, the Quote Book online.

Any of the group willing to help - can you please create a Blogger account? This way the Quote Book can be maintained by a team blog... I admit this is an odd way to do things, but it means that some of the great pearls of wisdom that are uttered when I'm not in the room will still be appropriately honoured, as long as someone writes them down.

Anyway, consider it. If no, I can maintain it on my own, but I can't guarantee the accuracy of the quotes... :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Cez said...

Oh look a comment!

2:15 pm  
Blogger Richard Manns said...

Oh look a bird!

... or is it a plane?

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-D-D, A-D-D, A-D-D is the-

Hey, do you think shortening "Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder" into a way shorter acronym was done so that people with AD(H)D could tell people what disorder they had before getting distracted by stuff?

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home