Monday, May 11, 2009

Reunion = drunk people = quotes

James: "I came twice in quick succession... [shortly afterwards] Ooh, I'm going again!"

Sarah T: "My cup is as big as my face!"

Han-Ley: "Is she nice?"
Blaise: "Nice... but... a mathmo..."

James:
"This morning, I thought I had swine flu. I had rashers all over my body, I was scratching everywhere, and I had a temperature - I was bacon hot. I rang NHS Direct, but the line was bad, so I just got a load of crackling. They told me to use oinkment."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cez said...

Some of those puns are so good, I can't believe James said them, even though I know he really stole them from Liam!

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just trying to stir up trouble now, aren't you? :p

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home