Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On Catholicism.

Today, in the kitchen...
Angela:
Is he [Richard] a Catholic?
Me:

Um, no.
Angela:

But his mother's a Catholic... that could mean he's a nice Catholic boy...

Naturally, Richard proved her wrong not much later.

Bailey says:
I thought you'd gone.
Richard Manns says:
I had.
Richard Manns says:

Then I came back.
Richard Manns says:
Messiah-like.
Richard Manns says:

*flaps wings*
Bailey bashes Richard with rosary beads, and enjoys the sizzling sound it makes...
Richard Manns says:
Rosary beads aren't that heavy - OH NO - it's the Rosary beads from the Catholic Martial Arts schools... *gasp*
Richard Manns says:

Upright to dead within 2 Hail Marys! :-O
Bailey goes off to fill a CPS with holy water
Bailey says:
You know that all Catholics apparently have the right to baptise someone into the faith, possibly at any time but certainly in cases of emergency - with ordinary water, too...
Bailey says:
All I have to do is yell about the Father, Son and Holy Spirit while I soak you and you're *ours*... :P
Richard Manns says:
Cool - :)

Richard Manns says:
*bursts into laughter*
Richard Manns says:

Oh yes, screaming about God whilst you moisten me...


I have to point out that this was while my mother was reading over my shoulder. 28/09/05, 5-ish pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nickopotamus said...

Does this mean Bailey now has her own CPS? And yes, I know I'm sad for wondering that... :P

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it was the ethereal CPS of the Microsoft Network, available for indiscriminate use whenever needed by whomever needs it, just like the Microsoft Network village concubine.

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home