Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vet stuff

Megan: "Fractures are caused by a Mel Gibson deficiency."

---------

Greg: (on his fast growth as a teenager) "I'm a broiler, what can I say."

---------

A lecturer attempts to explain the term "dudgeon" to Greg:
Lecturer: "You must have heard of someone being 'in high dudgeon'?"
Greg: "Yeah, I thought it was a place."

---------

A lecturer discusses foot placing to check a horse's proprioceptive ability:
"Some horses are very laid-back, like drunk people - you can put their legs in whatever position you like."
One wonders what she's done/had done to her under the influence...

---------

Greg: (on growth again) "I think my body realised I was going to be a proportionate dwarf, so it hit me with enough growth hormone to kill a small cow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home