Friday, September 26, 2008

First week back, and we've been having a few parties...

Richard: "Come on. Live a woman, or die a man?"
[pause]
"Mmm. Titties."

-----

Playing the rhyming game in Ring of Fire, where everyone is supposed to rhyme to the first person's chosen word...

Richard:"Mile."
James: "Smile."
Chris: "Pile."
Cez:
"Tile."
Han-Ley: "Camel."

-----

Blaise: "I bought a baguette from our university bakery today, and there was a pebble in it."
James: "Was it stone-baked?"

-----

Richard: "I think I can sum up this night by, 'Blaise or Joe - which one is more of an idiot?' "
James: "That's harsh."
Bailey: "That's very harsh."
Joe: [tips tin of Quality Street over Richard]

-----

Blaise's housemate Constantine (sp?) is collecting the phrase "I love you" in different languages:

Constantine: "Who speaks Welsh?"
Chris: "I do, but I can't say 'I love you.' Why would you say that to a Welsh girl?!"

-----

Han-Ley: "Sexual harassment: it's not a crime, it's a hobby!"
Joe: "And like most hobbies, it's very expensive..."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home