Thursday, September 11, 2008

Better late than never (this post, that is).

BBOC reunion 26/07/08

Richard: "The person in my room before me used to throw digestive biscuits across to Sidney Sussex."
Blaise: "No no Richard, that was us."

-----

Andrew D: "I learned how to make a shank, on the subject of arse rape and other prison-related matters."

-----

Cez, on Chris:
"He was talking to her and I was like, 'And who's THAT?' and he said, his cousin. And I said, 'You're Welsh, I still don't trust you.' "

-----

James O'D: "You can't buy tickets for love nor money... uh, well, obviously you can buy them with money..."

-----

Listening to a local radio station, James fails more than usual in the "Does James Know This Band?" game...

Chris: "Do you know what this song is?"
James: "Is it Take That?"
Chris: "... They're WOMEN."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Manns said...

Still got that photo of a row of 4 girls' arses in my room - :P

8:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was three? Me, Blaise, Ana?

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home