Monday, October 22, 2007

Ones for the medics

I've been resisting the urge to post these for weeks, because they aren't immediately obvious to people less geeky than myself. But they make me laugh every time I see them (I wrote them in the back of my notebook - this was possibly a bad idea as it forces me to stifle a giggle every time I want to write down something a consultant says) and so I thought I might as well share them with the world.

And who knows, you might even learn something!

---

At the colorectal clinic:

Doctor [pounding fist emphatically on the table]: "We need to get to the bottom of this."

And later:

Li: "No-one gives a shit about Hirschsprung's ... no pun intended."

A very useful page entitled
What I need to know about Hirschsprung's Disease - i.e. what you need to know about Hirschsprung's Disease (if you don't already) for that joke to be funny/highly offensive. You only need to read the first section.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home