Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yogurt solves all problems.

Richard: "Conscience is the one with a rash and a burning sensation, right?"
Richard: So a conscience is like thrush - when you get it, you're allowed to spread yoghurt on your undercarriage if/until it goes...
Richard: Sorry, mind wandering there.
Bailey: I kind of hope you've never had a crisis of conscience any time there's been a decent supply of yoghurt in your house.
Richard: My mum is the one with lots of conscience - at least, she likes her yoghurt.
Bailey: Where?
Richard: Ask my dad - apparently the conscience is found in hard-to-reach places.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I don't really understand why you put the "piggie cookies" bit in.

Also, I notice you can't decide which spelling to use for the dairy product in question. :P

1:51 am  
Blogger Richard Manns said...

I chose my spelling initially, but you resolutely used the one with an h, so I capitulated.

3:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Insert appropriate children's song about how it's great to be different [here].

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home