Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why you should never have MSN conversations with someone who types A LOT FASTER than you do.

You must understand that I was one step behind Steve here, in a conversation about teaching people to play pool...

Bailey Home says:
"the beginning of teaching someone is the most painful, cuz they don't pick up anything..."

Steve the Enemy says:
guess what i will do this evening

Bailey Home says:
Was that a reference to me?

Steve the Enemy says:
you and ms.tang

Bailey Home says:
the bit I just quoted, I meant, not "guess what I will do this evening" :S

Bailey Home says:
Dear GOD - "you and Ms. Tang" :O

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Manns said...

Wow - it's like double-teaming, but with Sarahs!

Ummm, don't ask about that - even my own head refuses to tell me what the hell it was all about...

8:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which head?

2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home