Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New quotes! Woot!

Dr. Hunt, giving a speech:
"Angela will be retiring from her post as secretary... it's the end of an era..."

[silence as entire room waits for the next bit]

Dr. Hunt's 2-to-3-year-old son:

"I NEED A POO."

---

Richard:
"Hmm... I'm good in bed... am I? Oh. Yeah. Duh."

---

Chris:
"Yeah, Nicole Cooke went to the same school as me. So did Gavin Henson and fucking Charlotte Church."

James:
"Wow... Where did you go wrong?"

Andrew:

"By not killing them, obviously."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cez said...

I remember this story. Nicole Cooke, Gavin Henson, Charlotte Church, Chris and Professor Hughes.... they all went to Wales Comp. I mean, where else would they go, when it's the only school in Wales?



PS. Welsh people - don't get offended please. This is a JOKE. Yeah, I mean you Chris.

11:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wales Comp. is also the only patch of land in Wales that's a full 5 miles away from any sheep! Apparently it helps them concentrate on schoolwork for some reason.

>:D

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home